Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Week in Osorno!



Familia!
Once again, not much time. Oh yeah, my p day is now on saturdays and I wish I couldve heard from you guys but never fear! Big Shout Outs to Bundial (I love you bund, write me more!!!), Sierra (amazing woman!), ButterSlice, Grandma AND Grandpa BOurne WOW!. YOu are all amazing for writing to me early. Bien hecho. MOm, dont feel guilty that I didnt get a letter from you this week, Ill get it next saturday and the aps told me I have a package waiting in the office with some letters....YAYAYAYAYA! Thank you all.
Okay, people, I had my first cambio as we all know, and I got sent to Osorno! Im in the richer part of Osorno and my barrio is called Ovejeria. Im in a trio with two sisters from El Salvador and they ROCK. Hna. Rivas and Hna. Guevara. Rivas has 3 cambios left in the mission and is 26 years old. AMAZING Woman. Guevara was born in Camino Real and We know a ton of the same people. Rivas is HILARIOUS but sweet and GUevara has the strongest personality Ive ever seen. For sure a different vibe, but Im ready to learn. OUr house is cuico (rich) and absolutely ginormous! Im still getting to know the sector, but from what Ive seen, there is a lot of good to do and we are the ones to do it! I do, however, miss Hna. Alvarez a lot. We lived this celestial existence where we were 100% in the mission and thinking about investigators all of the time or teaching or bearing testimony. These two are a little loosey-goosey-er...hmmm..But absolutely wonderful! 
I have to explain the pic with the poster. The guy who looks like a gringo is Chileno and running for public office in Osorno, there are posters every five feet. I contacted him yesterday! It rocked! Hes not interested (dang great and spacious building!), but was very nice and sent us on our way.

Speaking of CALLIE CLARK! Felicitaciones on your call to the best country in the world where no one is married, dogs run amuck, and they dont speak spanish...they speak Chilean! You will be insanely amazing. What a blessing to have you so close. Please get me your addresses asap. STUDY PREACH MY GOSPEL. Everyone told me to do it before coming out...didnt do it...still regret it. HAGALO! Cal, you will love it. Bring a sleeping bag and LOTS of tights. Other than that, you are golden. Ps DONT WORRY, I found digestive buiscuts here yesterday…YAY! You have a letter coming love! I cried when I got your email. YOu will be incredible and they need your in concepción to prepare all those people for the temple! HOly shrapnel and congrats to big K dawg too. What a blessing. I love you.

Grandma Cynthia, you are amazing. I have two comps now. You dont have to send pjs if you dont want to. Your love is enough. But if you do. ONe is tiny (think Cara status) the other is WAY short and about a size 8 or 10. You are amazing. The address for packages is in my last entry. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Thank you so much. I sent a letter for the Christmas party to my mom to read to you guys, and I{ll try to get a personal letter to you too. I love the calendar and look at it every day. Send me updates on Sammy!

Family, friends, I love you. I forget I have family and friends until I read your emails on Pday. I am happy, exhausted, and happy. Today we had a baptism of Carolina. A friend gave her the BOM and she read and prayed and went to an FHE at the presidents house and announced she wanted to be baptised…no one had taught her or nothing! It was beautiful…she will be faithful to the end. What an amazing woman. We have Viki, an 18 year old who is taking the discussions against her parents wishes. She CAME to the baptism today and had a great experience…man, we are blessed.

Today we went to the misión home to decorate, eat, and do stuff for Navidad. Its weird not to have snow or anything. It doesnt feel at all like Christmas so I dont think Ill miss home or anything...TOtally forgot Thanksgiving is this week sometime. I am thankful to have every single one of you in my life. I have been blessed WAY beyond that which I deserve and I hope you all know how much I love you. Thanks for everything...Im grateful for YOU!

Mom, I love you--thanks for your letters of encouragement and for everything you do for me. Keep praying for me. Dad, your counsel is always what I need to hear. Keep it coming. I love you. I dont need anything worldly, I need your advice and counsel. MIkey and Ash, you are amazing and little baby is in my prayers. James, congrats with everything you are accomplishing...pixar...a new woman! BRAU. Please write to me! Butterball, loved your email. Keep me updated. I love your talks, but I don{t have time to read them. WRite to me your words and stories about people! and keep being amazing!!! Sophie, you are ALWAYS in my prayers and thoughts. I want to hear from you. I LOVE YOU! (Mom, could you send me my converse shoes? I would DIE to have them here...I love you!) LOVE YOU ALL more than you know. BEST FAMILY EVER.
HNA EBOURNE


No comments:

Post a Comment