Attention! My next Pday is this Saturday....write to me before then!
LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ and JESSSSS! Congrats on the upcoming eternal companions.....I´m DYING down here! Send more pictures Liz, and Jess send me SOMETHING! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! I´ll be there in Spirit and I´m sure in really creepy cardboard cutout form :). I want pictures people! (Jess, I´´ve never even seen this Peter fellow, but I´m positive he´s awesome to be marrying bigfoot :) ).
Big shout out to liz and jess and their future spouses....weird slash AMAZINGLY AWESOME! (For your wedding gifts, I´ll try to baptize someone.)
Well people, (insert scream) this last week marks one year of missionarying (I´m not counting the MTC...that place is like the Celestial Kingdom). I love it. On the 7th, I walked down the street at my normal missionary pace (with my comp huffing and puffing behind me....speed walking in the next Olympics here I come!) and just had a giant, toothy grin all day. I love to serve God. Even though it hurts...even though it´s hard. My bones were kind of creaking and my knee caulouses felt super unfeminine against my thermals...my hair-which has absolutely no color or style-was blowing around all over the place, my dinosaur toes were hurting a little and I think my pasty white skin blinded a contact...but I am happy. I fall asleep every single night with pure exhaustion, but with pure contentment and an inner peace. I love this. Kathy Jones wrote me and said that she hopes we´ve become spiritual babes because we aren´t counting on the physical. Love her. But seriously people, serving a mission is the best thing anyone can do. Love it.
Shout outs this week go to LIZ and JESs, Grandpa Hal, the majority of my family and Noah...who apparently IS part of my extended family. Creepy. You are all phenominal. I love your advice and encouragement and stories. All of you should have letters coming!
The work moves on here in Radimadi. The biggest yogurt and milk factory in the south is down here. It´s called Colun. (pronounced coloon....not colon. Even though I´m pretty sure dairy would be good for your colon...) Suffice to say...we have a lot of fields and even more cows. I´m in a really beautiful area and we have about 20 really active members. But some little tiny, wonderful miracles are happening. We had a new matrimony move into the ward...they are young and both RM´s so I´m jut tickled about that! I´m sorry I do not have a bazillion things to write about this week....truthfully I´d rather be out working than writing this. Sorry! I love you all and still mean what I said in my last entry but I¨m going to go now because I´ll see you soon enough. Be good!
Hermana Bourne

No comments:
Post a Comment