People, my mission could NOT be cooler. People are progressing, I´m turning more into a ¨sister¨ every day, the relief society goes and visits our investigators without even being asked, EVERYONE wants to eat Sunday dinner with the new Hermanas. I love being a missionary. A lady we taught once stopped us in the street and said she got an answer to her prayer about the restoration and wants us to come by. I´m the only gringa within an hour busride. It rains every day all day, I got emails from RAMROD and teef! . I think I saw a Trex come down from our coniferous mountains and I. AM. LOVING. IT. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Every second of every day I can see and feel and hear (and taste sometimes) the blessings that Heavenly Father is constantly pouring over my head....it´s ridiculous. What a happy, growthfilled, solid, wonderful time of my life. I´ll probably just never come home. Sorry.
This week we solidified a bunch of stuff in the sector. We have a handful of really wonderful investigators (two of which came to the branch....miracle!!!!) who understand what they are working for. The branch president and his wife are the best people I´ve ever met and trust us completely. The sisters are just dying to come out with us....I haven´t even really seen my comp because we´ve been in divisions almost every day. We got the house all clean and liveable and ready for the next few months. We bought a meter of wood to keep us alive and have been chopping to our hearts content. I broke down and finally bought an umbrella....my first one since Ovejeria in January. We solidified a bunch of worthy goals....spiritually, emotionally, intellectually, and yes, physically. We raised the ¨Estandarte del cuerpo celestial¨ . It says ¨in memory of our health, our pride, our friends, families.¨ We are giant nerds....but seriously...what would happen to YOU if you ate 2 potatoes and 3 pieces of bread at lunch every day for more than a year....uh oh. :)
I´m kind of all over the place in the email because we are in Coyhaique and our bus is going to leave. We came to eat an all you can eat buffet of pizza with the elders. It was so hilarious. We have hands down the best zone this cambio. They all rode a mechanical bull after. We declined politely. Wouldn´t be appropriate for hermanas...pucha.
Kathy Jones, can I just say how much I love you? Thank you for being a phenominal friend and fellow hermana all this time. I prayed and fasted for you while you were out and loved your lettters. I was thrilled to hear about your hard core (other religion) baptism who is going to serve a mission. What a giant blessing. I know YOU were that change your last sector needed.
Well family and friends, I´d invite you to the phone call on Christmas, but my family is escaping to the mountains of Idaho for Christmas sorry! LIZ AND JESS, I WANT PICTURES. I LOVE YOU BOTH and was thinnking about you today. less than a month! wow.
I´m sorry, we got to run...have a beautiful day. I enjoy every second down here....what a lucky hermana.
Hermana Bourne

No comments:
Post a Comment