The last day of Emily's mission is Feb. 23. Mike and I are flying to Chile to pick her up and spend 9 days with her. (Please don't tell her I am coming- it's a surprise!) I thought there would be nothing that would touch her heart more than hearing from all of you. If you feel so inclined, I would like you to e mailME your feelings and testimonies- no more than a paragraph or two- and I would include those messages at the end of her mission blog. Then I will print up her blog into a book and take it to Chile with me for her to read as she flies home....
Send to:judibourne@hotmail.com
It won't work to have long wordy letters to her- just a paragraph or two at the most- expressing your love and your testimony. These contributions will appear on her blog on the computer as well as compiled into the printed copy I will be able to give her. Please include pictures of you and Emily from the past if you have any - and send them as attachments.... I know her, and I know what this will mean coming from all of you whom she loves...
Thank you for your love and support for her. From a mother's heart I thank you for the immense influence for good each of you have been in her life.
******I will need everything by Tuesday Feb 15th in order to make the book's printing deadline.*****
Since I obviously DO NOT have most of her friends e mail- dear friends! PLEASE forward this on to those on your lists that would like to know!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment